We love sharing information. We know that our skills and experience help organizations optimize existing systems, handle growth, and navigate new complexities.
Because every person has a different relationship to systems of finance, we want to hear about the kinds of services that make sense for you. Examples of our most often used consulting services are:
- Accounting System Design—An organized accounting system enables you to monitor cash flow and budget goals, allocate expenses across programs or entities, report activity to grant funders, prepare for your audit, file your taxes, and provide valuable information for strategic planning.
- Internal Control Development—Internal controls can be difficult to set up in a small organization, but strong controls and policies can reduce the risk for error and fraud.
- Policy and Procedure Development—Effective policies and procedures can increase your capacity, reduce confusion, and help facilitate smooth employee transitions.
- Employee Handbooks—We provide handbook reviews and drafting, helping you to develop sound policies that are in line with your values.
- Fiscal Sponsorships—We can work with you and your legal team to establish agreements, structures, and procedures relating to fiscal sponsorship agreements and cost sharing.
- Payroll—We can help you navigate 3rd party payroll providers, including choosing a provider and software setup. We additionally consult on how to deal with payroll tax notices, garnishments, severance pay, out of state employees, and other common payroll complications.
- Public Disclosure Commission Compliance—PDC reporting and compliance is important to get right. We can help you navigate the complexities of these rules and develop systems to support you with your filings.
- Growth and Administrative Capacity Management—Don’t underestimate the need to grow your administrative and finance capacity needs as the organization grows. We can advise on hiring strategies and support your hiring process.
- Whatever you need—Just ask us and maybe we can help!