Bookkeeping. Who has time for that?
Most business owners and executive directors simply do not have the time to spend on bookkeeping. That’s where we come in. We provide service at various levels, from simple periodic expense tracking to full-service bookkeeping. We also provide training and consulting in these areas if you prefer do to the work yourself. We specialize in working with nonprofits using C3/C4/PAC models and those that have government grant and contract funding.
- Flexible Options—We can work quarterly, monthly, semi-monthly or hourly, either off-site and/or on-site, with Tax, Accrual, or Cash basis, and our billing options are flexible.
- Grants and Contracts—Reimbursable/billable grant and contract invoicing for government or foundation grants
- Reporting—Customized financial reporting for Boards of Directors or grant/contract reporting
- Cross-entity allocations and reimbursements—We are experienced working with related entities and fiscal sponsorship arrangements.
- Audit Assistance—We will work directly with your auditor and provide support through the entire audit process.
Consulting & Training
We help you build effective systems and procedures so you can focus on your work.
Operations consulting, systems development, and training are a core part of our business. Periodic review of your procedures and controls can both improve your operational efficiency and help protect your assets.
- Internal Control Development—Strong controls and policies can reduce the risk for error and malfeasance.
- Policy and Procedure Development—Effective policies and procedures can increase your efficiency and reduce confusion.
- Bookkeeping System Design—An organized set of books enables you to monitor cashflow, performance, and provides valuable information for strategic planning.
- Public Disclosure Commission Compliance—PDC reporting and compliance is important to get right, and we can train you on:
- Compliance reporting
- Expense tracking
- In kinds
- Independent expenditures
- Grassroots lobbying
- Lobbyist employers
HR & Payroll
Our payroll services allow you to pay your team at the click of a button, while we handle all of the administration, including tax rate updates and form filing. We also offer consulting on HR policies.
- Convenient Payroll Options—Direct deposit into up to two accounts per employee, and easily add contributions or deductions for retirement, health insurance, etc.
- Administration—We handle filings and tax payments for:
- Federal and state payroll tax filings (SUI, WC, FUTA, 941)
- Federal and State information return filings (W2, 1099)
- Federal and State tax payments (electronic or manual)
- Payroll Training—Pay your team on your own schedule at the click of a button.
- Time Tracking—We provide custom timesheet tools to help you handle complex staff time allocations.
- HR Consulting—We offer consulting on HR policies and processes to help you hire and retain great people.
We do accounting for people.
Whether you need help with tax strategies and planning, or simply filing your tax return, we can help. Our expertise includes:
- Small Businesses
- Children and College
- New Tax Legislation
- Capital Gains
- Other Deductions & Credits
- IRS Correspondence
- Tax Planning and Estimates